Monday, August 22, 2011

Dapper Bags

Organizing a diaper bag is no easy task. We use them often and often we use them in a rush. They get really messy quick. I try to reorganize mine every Sunday before the little (and her bag) go off to the nursery. Here is how I keep mine organized...


First I empty everything into a bin. I take out my handy dandy hand held vacuum and clean the inside (there will be crumbs).

Then I put the diaper stuff with diaper stuff...and restock...

and food stuff with food stuff...get rid of the gross stuff and add some new stuff...

body care stuff together...


I put a swim bag together: 1 swim diaper, swim suit, and sunscreen. The bag will come in handy for bringing home wet swim wear. And I put an extra clean outfit in a plastic bag (chances are the outfit replacing it will be...not so clean...)

Then I put everything together and try to stream line. I try to just have 1 of everything (3 diapers). Of course this rule changes for day trips and overnight stays. 

Happy organizing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment